1868
"A barn for the use of horticultural department was erected in 1868, located southeast of where Williams Hall appeared the next year. After two years a tool shed and seed loft were added."[1]

1873
"In 1873 they were moved to the east near the vegetable garden, just south of four hospitals since erected" [2]
  1. ^ Beal, "A History of Michigan Agricultural College," Pg 268. Lansing Michigan, Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co. 1915
  2. ^ Beal, "A History of Michigan Agricultural College," Pg 268. Lansing Michigan, Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co. 1915