"In 1895 a small poultry house( since removed) was erected south of the present boiler house; also a barn some distance east of the present agricultural building was built for use by the experiment station, in which small lots of grains, whether threshed or in the straw, could be kept separate and secure."[1]
  1. ^ Beal, "A History of Michigan Agricultural College," Pg 273. Lansing Michigan, Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co. 1915.