Built in 1857. Was eventually used as a repair shop by Carpenters on campus.

"A horse barn, with an office in the south end, designed by Dr. Miles, was built in 1872 and stood where the front of the large agricultural building appeared in 1810. This second horse barn, 38x100 feet, after moving, was fixed over and used for tools and implements and a wash-room for men." [1]
  1. ^ Beal, "A History of Michigan Agricultural College," Pg 269. Lansing Michigan, Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co. 1915