"In 1889 the first bath house was built, near the old boiler house - a low wooden structure, into which were stuffed ten bath tubs, and even this was half paid for by the students; it has now become a paint shop."[1]
  1. ^ Beal, "A History of Michigan Agricultural College," Pg 272. Lansing Michigan, Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co. 1915.